I AM A LOVELY COTTAGE IN FRANCE , TUCKED AWAY IN THE IDYLLIC , AUVERGNE COUNTRYSIDE AND I AM LOOKING FOR A CARING NEW OWNER!

Friday, July 3, 2009

WHY DON'T YOU STEP INSIDE.....

... and give me the ' once-over'! My last but one owner started the renovation, but had to move before it was finished!

My interiors are quite spacious, as I used to be three cottages until I was knocked into one! I now have 140m2 of living space....



This is my kitchen/dining area-- the kitchen area is tucked behind that serving bar, see below,



I can boast three chimneys and three wood burning stoves, for winter nights....




I have two further living areas,
Lots of beams!







Cool, light and airy.



I have a mezzanine with two bedrooms



Here is one of them!

I am surrounded by gorgeous countryside, and have a garden of approx one acre, see the pictures below!

If you like the look of me, please leave a comment with a contact and I will get my owner to contact you!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete